Beginning Photography with Peyton Byford April 20th
Sat, April 202019-04-20|Gathered Home Shop
Join us Saturday, April 20th from 10am-1pm as Peyton Byford of Peyton Rainey Photography and Katelyn Swanson of Sixteenth Street Society teach you how to use your DSLR camera.
This is perfect for those of you wanting to learn how to use your camera to:
- take better photos of your kids/family
- take better photos on vacation
- take better photos of anything outside/in natural daylight
This class will focus on teaching the basics of photography, camera settings and how to take a well balanced image in daylight.
A couple of things this class will NOT teach you:
- how to work with flash
- how to edit
- how to pose
- how to start a photography business
What you will need to bring:
yourself and your DSLR camera + 1 lens!
What you will get:
- three hours of instruction + time to ask questions
- take-home guide with materials covered during the class
- the ability to confidently take photos in natural light with your DSLR!
*photos in gallery taken by Peyton Byford