Hilton Garden Inn & Edmond Conference Center
Edmond Attractions, Lodging & Meetings
A new hotel and conference center at Covell and I-35. The center offers 20,000+ square feet of flexible meeting space, state-of-the-art break-out space and the capacity to host large groups.
This is a cooperative project supported by the City of Edmond, the Edmond Economic Development Authority, the Edmond Convention & Visitors Bureau and the I-35 & Covell development partners. The hotel and conference center is located in the northwest quadrant of I-35 and Covell as a part of the Cross timbers Development project featuring extensive retail, restaurant, sports and entertainment opportunities. The center is also the new home of the Edmond Convention & Visitors Bureau.
For more information about the hotel, contact Jesse at email@example.com. For conference center inquiries or tours, contact Sherri at firstname.lastname@example.org or Terry at TLanham@VisitEdmondOK.com.
- The Garden Grille & Bar® in the Hilton Garden Inn (offers a full cooked-to-order breakfast and dinner, cocktails, and evening room service)
- The Market® (open 24 hours and features a selection of snacks, treats, beverages, and locally sourced specialty items)
- 24-hour business Print Spots™
- State-of-the-art Fitness Center
- Outdoor patio areas
- Outdoor pool
- All 158 guest rooms boast the brand signature bedding featuring fresh, white duvets and crisp linens; a spacious and clutter-free work desk with an ergonomic chair, and an in-room mini fridge, microwave and Keurig coffee maker.