Rodkey House Event and Education Annex
Edmond Attractions & Meetings
The Rodkey House, also known as the 1900’s Painted Lady, was built in the early 1900’s by Isaac Rodkey, owner of the Rodkey flour mill. The mill's grain elevator still stands in Downtown Edmond today.
The home was relocated to Stephenson Park in 2007, restored the summer of 2016 and reopened in the fall of 2016 as an extension to the Edmond Historical Society & Museum’s educational programming and events center.
The house is ideal for receptions, showers, birthdays, small weddings, meetings, and community gatherings. Event rates are dependent upon choice of day and time. More information can be found here.