Edmond Sports Facilities
Edmond is known for excellence…excellent food, excellent lodging, excellent sports facilities and so much more. Excellence in golf courses is of particular pride. Edmond golf courses such as Oak Tree National have a history of hosting some of the most prestigious PGA and USGA events of our time. This is a town that understands Stay & Play. Chasing that little white ball isn’t the only game in town. Edmond’s University of Central Oklahoma (UCO) is an official U.S. Olympic and Paralympic training site and is the home of the men’s and women’s Team USA Sitting Volleyball teams. Edmond serves up great volleyball competitions and lays to having the largest volleyball club in the region. Soccer is also a major contender for sports attention in Edmond. The Edmond Soccer Club is the largest in the state and has a history of hosting some major regional tournaments. And when it comes to equestrian and western events, there is no finer facility than the fabulous Lazy E Arena.
Use Edmond’s facilities for your next sports event. You’ll be glad you did!
- 12 fields, all lit, seats 708 - baseball, 1 concession stand
AMF Boulevard Lanes offers traditional bowling on 40 lanes and features a new flooring package and a recently repainted interior. Relax in our huge lounge that includes a dance floor as well as ample seating, or you can challenge your friends to pool on one of four billiard tables. Arcade-style video games are available in our game room.
- Pro Shop
- Private Parking
- Successful history hosting State and Regional Tournaments
Arcadia Lake offers a variety of outdoor recreational opportunities including boating, camping, picnicking, biking, swimming, hiking, Disc golf, and bird watching. RV's enjoy the full hook-ups and fishermen love the fishing pier as well as the heated, covered fishing dock that provides year-round angling opportunities.
This outstanding ice skating arena features ice skating lessons, figure skating, hockey leagues, as well as open skate time. It is available for birthday parties, holiday parties and corporate events.
The new Edmond 66 Park harkens to days of the Rt. 66 Mother road. This four-field softball complex is located on the northeast corner of Post Road and State Highway 66. The concession area has a Route 66 theme. This is the home of the Edmond Adult Softball Association which holds league play and tournament play.
League is managed by a volunteer board. The number will be answered by an answering machine except on game nights. Please leave your message clearly with name & telephone numbers where you can be reached during the day & evening if needed.
AC Caplinger baseball fields at Hafer Park, 9th & Bryant
- 12 fields, all lit, seats 708 - baseball, 1 concession stand Mitch Park on Covell between Santa Fe & Kelly
- 5 softball fields, + 3 HS quality baseball fields
+ 1-adaptive field
- All 9 fields are lit, 550 seating, 1 concession stand
- Little league football - 6 fields at Mitch park
- 4 Indoor tennis courts
- 5 Outdoor tennis courts, newly resurfaced
- Outdoor swimming pool and diving pool
- Fitness room
- Locker rooms and showers
- Full service complete pro shop
- Group & private instruction
- Leagues and drills for all ages and levels
- Oklahoma Junior Tennis Academy for tournament level juniors
- Membership available--although not required
- Lighted Outdoor Arena
- No Stalls
- Bleacher seating for 500+
- Working pens and chute system
- Sound system on site
- Successful history hosting Youth and PRCA rodeo events
- 16 full size fields
- 10 lighted
- 3 Concession stands
- 340+ parking spaces
- Successful history hosting several Southern Regional Soccer Tournaments, Collegiate tournaments, and Statewide Tournaments
This new facility is a YMCA/City of Edmond/Edmond Public Schools partnership located in Mitch Park. It is a beautiful $22.5 million +, 105,000 Sq/ft facility along with traditional YMCA programs for all ages.
- Competitive Natatorium with an Olympic size pool, this portion of the facility provides one of the top venues in the state to view competitive swimming with fixed seating for 800 spectators.
- Leisure Pool with dedicated lap swimming and swim lesson space
- Play dish with spray features, toys and slide for kids. Swim area with vortex for resistance training or play
- Stand alone 130 ft water slide that winds outside the building and back in with a splash down
- 1/8 scale indoor suspended track (8 laps to make a mile) for running and walking
- Large group exercise studio for classes such as; Body Pump, Zumba and boot camp classes
- Medium group exercise studio for specialty classes, such as; cycling; yoga and Pilates
- X-Arcade, which contains interactive fitness equipment for kids of all ages.
- Full sized gymnasium for sports such as basketball, volleyball, lacrosse and indoor soccer
- Birthday party rooms
- Supervised Child Watch Play Area
- Dedicated locker rooms for youth, adults and families
- 9,000 sq. ft. Wellness center that overlooks the competitive natatorium. It will have cardio and strength equipment
- Lots of social space to hang out and enjoy time together with friends
- 18 holes - Open to the Public
- Pro shop & Grill
- Tournament Packages Available
- Pro shop & grill
- Tournament Packages Available
- 11 Lighted Outdoor Courts
- 3 Lighted Indoor Courts
- Full Service Pro Shop & Concession Stand
- Adult USTA and Recreational Leagues
- Junior Tennis Academy
- Adult & Junior private and group lessons
- Certified, experienced teaching pros
- Public Facility - No Membership Required
Visit the largest indoor arena in the country! Providing a full calendar of rodeo excitement and other equestrian events, the Lazy E is where western legends are made. Tours of this working ranch and arena are available.
- 10 Acres of lighted and paved parking for exhibitors and patrons
- 160' x 440' Indoor Lighted Arena
- 7,233 permanent seats
- Separate enclosed suite, Ropers Cantina, a large suite overlooking the arena floor capable of seating 160 people with a maximum capacity of 300 with multiple sound ports, five monitors, DVD, CD, MP3 or I-pod, full service bar, catering, bandstand, dance floor and adjustable lighting
- Sound systems
- WiFi capability
- Full time box office
- 4 permanent concession stands with capability of additional kiosk and trailer specialty points of sale both indoor and outdoor
- Catering and bar service
- 8 public restrooms
- 150' x 275' sand Outdoor Arena
- Over 600 pieces of Priefert Equipment available to create any configuration of rings & holding areas in either arena
- 584 permanent 10 x 10 stalls
- Ability to add portable stalls
- Grass exercise area adjacent to barns
- Additional 20 acres of rolling terrain for outdoor events
- 95 RV hook-ups w/water & 20, 30, 50 amp service & separate dump station with ample room for self-contained units
J L Mitch Park is located on Covell between Santa Fe & Kelly.
There are 5 softball fields, 3 HS quality baseball fields and 1-adaptive field. All 9 fields are lit, 550 seating and 1 concession stand.
Little league football has 6 fields.
Usage determined by Edmond All Sports, Inc. EASI
Terri Jungles, Director
We provide everything for your golf tournament, meeting, party or private event. The executive chef will customize menus to fit your event. This experienced team goes above and beyond to create a flawless event for you and your guests. 36 holes - Two 18-hole championship courses - Private Membership required for individual use - Tournament Packages Available for Select Dates.
- 18 holes
- Pete Dye designed course
Silverleaf Shotgun Sports offers Sporting Clays, Skeet, Trap, 5-Stand and Wobble Trap. This family-owned business is open to the public year-round. Three separate Sporting Clays Courses are set at different levels of difficulty.
University of Central Oklahoma (UCO) Area, Edmond
UCO - Athletic Fields
- Outdoor, No Lights: softball, baseball & soccer fields
- Outdoor w/Lights: Wantland Stadium - football & soccer fields
- Indoor: Hamilton Fieldhouse - basketball courts, pool, weight rooms and training facilities
UCO's involvement with the U.S. Paralympics has continuously expanded since its inception as a Paralympic Training Site in 2005. As a training site, the university is home to the U.S. Men's and
Women's Sitting Volleyball teams. It is a U.S. Olympic Committee Community Partner, and assists with other Paralympic athletes and sport programs. For more information contact Leigha
Pemberton at 405/974-3160 or LPemberton@uco.edu
- Sports Offered - Archery, Powerlifting, Sitting Volleyball, Track & Field
- About U.S. Paralympics - U.S. Paralympics, a division of the U.S. Olympic Committee, is dedicated to becoming the world leader in the Paralympic sports movement and to promoting excellence in the lives of persons with physical disabilities. Visit the U.S. Paralympics Web site at usparalympics.org
- Military Sports Programs - Adventure Therapy and the Regional Center of Excellence provide our injured active duty servicemen and women and military veterans with an opportunity to enhance their physical and emotional rehabilitation through the introduction of Paralympic sport and friendly competition. For more information contact Kimo Aweau at 405/974-3154 or firstname.lastname@example.org.