Edmond Sports Facilities
While our city takes great pride in our outstanding golf courses, that isn’t the only game in town. Tournaments and competitions for soccer, Paralympics, sitting volleyball, swimming, tennis, softball and baseball, equestrian and western events, hockey, racquet and more can call Edmond home.
Recently added to our sports facilities is the Sports Performance Center at the University of Central Oklahoma, opened in September 2018. Plans are underway for a multi-court, indoor and outdoor tennis center.
Our wonderful sports facilities, comfortable and well-maintained lodging, and unique attractions make Edmond the perfect place for planners to host their sports tournaments.
- 12 fields, all lit, seats 708 - baseball, 1 concession stand
AMF Boulevard Lanes offers traditional bowling on 40 lanes and features a new flooring package and a recently repainted interior.
Arcadia Lake offers a variety of outdoor recreational opportunities including boating, camping, picnicking, biking, swimming, fishing, hiking, disc golf, bird watching and special events.
An outstanding ice skating arena featuring lessons, figure skating, and leagues for hockey, as well as open skating schedules.
The Edmond 66 Park, home to a four-field softball complex, hearkens to days of the Route 66 Mother Road.
AC Caplinger baseball fields at Hafer Park, 9th & Bryant
- 12 fields, all lit, seats 708 - baseball, 1 concession stand Mitch Park on Covell between Santa Fe & Kelly
- 5 softball fields, + 3 HS quality baseball fields
+ 1-adaptive field
- All 9 fields are lit, 550 seating, 1 concession stand
- Little league football - 6 fields at Mitch park
- 4 Indoor tennis courts
- 5 Outdoor tennis courts, newly resurfaced
- Outdoor swimming pool and diving pool
- Fitness room
- Locker rooms and showers
- Full service complete pro shop
- Group & private instruction
- Leagues and drills for all ages and levels
- Oklahoma Junior Tennis Academy for tournament level juniors
- Membership available--although not required
- Lighted Outdoor Arena
- No Stalls
- Bleacher seating for 500+
- Working pens and chute system
- Sound system on site
- Successful history hosting Youth and PRCA rodeo events
- 16 full size fields
- 10 lighted
- 3 Concession stands
- 340+ parking spaces
- Successful history hosting several Southern Regional Soccer Tournaments, Collegiate tournaments, and Statewide Tournaments
This new facility is a YMCA/City of Edmond/Edmond Public Schools partnership located in Mitch Park. It is a beautiful $22.5 million +, 105,000 Sq/ft facility along with traditional YMCA programs for all ages.
- Competitive Natatorium with an Olympic size pool, this portion of the facility provides one of the top venues in the state to view competitive swimming with fixed seating for 800 spectators.
- Leisure Pool with dedicated lap swimming and swim lesson space
- Play dish with spray features, toys and slide for kids. Swim area with vortex for resistance training or play
- Stand alone 130 ft water slide that winds outside the building and back in with a splash down
- 1/8 scale indoor suspended track (8 laps to make a mile) for running and walking
- Large group exercise studio for classes such as; Body Pump, Zumba and boot camp classes
- Medium group exercise studio for specialty classes, such as; cycling; yoga and Pilates
- X-Arcade, which contains interactive fitness equipment for kids of all ages.
- Full sized gymnasium for sports such as basketball, volleyball, lacrosse and indoor soccer
- Birthday party rooms
- Supervised Child Watch Play Area
- Dedicated locker rooms for youth, adults and families
- 9,000 sq. ft. Wellness center that overlooks the competitive natatorium. It will have cardio and strength equipment
- Lots of social space to hang out and enjoy time together with friends
Open to the public and with memberships available, the Golf Club is located in northwest Edmond. Daily rates and tournament packages are offered.
Edmond's oldest golf course, Kickingbird, was constructed in 1971. Memberships and daily rates are available and programs include tournaments, junior golf, lessons and a driving range.
- 11 Lighted Outdoor Courts
- 3 Lighted Indoor Courts
- Full Service Pro Shop & Concession Stand
- Adult USTA and Recreational Leagues
- Junior Tennis Academy
- Adult & Junior private and group lessons
- Certified, experienced teaching pros
- Public Facility - No Membership Required
The largest indoor arena in the country, providing a full calendar of rodeo and other equestrian events, the Lazy E is where western legends are made.
J L Mitch Park is located on Covell between Santa Fe & Kelly.
There are 5 softball fields, 3 HS quality baseball fields and 1-adaptive field. All 9 fields are lit, 550 seating and 1 concession stand.
Little league football has 6 fields.
Usage determined by Edmond All Sports, Inc. EASI
Terri Jungles, Director
We provide everything for your golf tournament, meeting, wedding, party or private event. While a private membership is required for individual use, events and tournaments can be booked.
This private course offers 18 holes, a learning center with indoor hitting bays, an adjacent house available for overnight stays, and an onsite fitness center.
This family-owned business is open to the public year-round. With various levels of difficulty, the shotgun and clay range offers sporting clays, skeet and trap shooting.
Solid Rock Basketball is the premier facility and basketball learning experience in the Oklahoma City metro area.
University of Central Oklahoma (UCO) Area, Edmond
UCO - Athletic Fields
- Outdoor, No Lights: softball, baseball & soccer fields
- Outdoor w/Lights: Wantland Stadium - football & soccer fields
- Indoor: Hamilton Fieldhouse - basketball courts, pool, weight rooms and training facilities
As a U.S. Paralympic Training Site, UCO is home to the U.S. men's and women's sitting volleyball teams and is a U.S. Olympic Committee Community Partner, serving Paralympic athletes and offering sports programs.